help! gdb trouble

Post by Jun C » Mon, 24 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hi everyone.  I have been having troubles with GDB.  I can find and
run the excutables, but when I do a "list", I get "unable to find
default source file" error.  I try to set the search path for the
source, but GDB still cannot find the source.  Any help or hint is
appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mike

help! gdb trouble

Post by Weiping H » Mon, 24 Jul 1995 04:00:00

If you are debugging fortran program, the chances are that gdb can't find the
intermediate .c files.  This is only a guess, because you didn't mention what
source files you are dealing with.

-weiping

--
W Hu