Ghostscript error (can't find libvga.so.1)

Ghostscript error (can't find libvga.so.1)

Post by Richard Grisc » Sat, 06 May 1995 04:00:00

Each time I type "gs" to invoke Ghostscript, I receive the error "Can't find
library 'libvga.so.1'"  Can anyone tell me where I might find this library
or, if something else is going wrong, what that might be?

Many thanks!

--
Richard Griscom / Dwight Anderson Music Library / University of Louisville

1. ghostscript can't find libvga.config

Well, the title says it all. I have the Slackware 2.1.0 distribution and I thinkI installed everything relevant. (i.e. I have eg. libvga.so.1). Where can it be?

Maybe some kind soul could mail it to me?

Thanks in advance,
colin.

2. Java and Konqueror

3. "Can't find libvga.so.1", though it is _clearly_ there.

4. cdda2wav and cd burning?

5. 'libvga.so.1'

6. icq behind FreeBSD

7. where to find libvga.so.1?

8. need help selecting a good subj. to parallalize

9. libvga.so.1 exec error

10. can't load libvga.so.1 ???

11. Geting errors when booting, Can't find this, can't find that.

12. Where is libvga.so.1 ?

13. Where can I get libvga.so.x.x files?