basic commands of Linux

Post by Onie » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Can someone please email me with the basic commands of linux slackware.
I'm new to this since I'm more on Netware and NT.  And I want to shift
to Unix Based OS.

For example : dir, cls, copy and so on

and if possible, with the syntax including the parameters...

basic commands of Linux

Post by Michael Delat » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

>Can someone please email me with the basic commands of linux slackware.
>I'm new to this since I'm more on Netware and NT.  And I want to shift
>to Unix Based OS.

>For example : dir, cls, copy and so on

 To know all about linuw read FAQ, HOWTO and use man page !
The best to do is to buy a good book over LINUX for Beginners.

 in UNIX world, dir = ls ; cd = cd ; copy = cp ; cls = clear

Regards,

*** Virtual Presence scris ***
Phone+Fax +32 (0)2 - 387.16.45

GSM:        +32 (0)95/50.54.31