Colorado Jumbo 700 and FC20 controler - HELP!

Colorado Jumbo 700 and FC20 controler - HELP!

Post by Chuck Lidderdal » Wed, 08 May 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to make a Jumbo 700 with a FC20 controler work
with Linux.  It works on the Win95 side of the machine but
not on the Linux side.  I think the question I need to start
with is "What is the major/minor - or how do I figure that out".

Thanks.

Chuck Lidderdale | Western Pacific Airlines | 719-527-7255 |

Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of human freedom.
   It is the argument of the tyrant and the creed of the slave.  W. Pitt
1763