fvwm configuration program

Post by Ivo Wel » Sun, 29 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Is there a configuration program for fvwm/fvwm95?  I know I can edit long
fvwm* files, but it would be a lot nicer if there was some program to have
more knowledge about this than I.  Not everything is clear in these init
files---for example, I want to increase the font size of everything by 2 (to
run a higher res).   This isn't clear to a beginner like myself.

/ivo welch

--

        ----------------------------
Ivo Welch.............. http://next.agsm.ucla.edu/

Post by Al Gartne » Sun, 29 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> Is there a configuration program for fvwm/fvwm95?  I know I can edit long
> fvwm* files, but it would be a lot nicer if there was some program to have
> more knowledge about this than I.  Not everything is clear in these init
> files---for example, I want to increase the font size of everything by 2 (to
> run a higher res).   This isn't clear to a beginner like myself.

Welcome to the wonderful world of "real" operating systems....

Al.

1. fvwm configuration

Hi,

how can I configurate fvwm? I tried all kinds of mouse clicking plus modify
keys, but didn't work.

more over? Is it possible to config fvwm to raise window followed
by mouse pointing? I found it very anoying that fvwm can't do that.

thanks

-- Tong
Anti-spam: remove underscore(s) to reply.
Welcome to my homepage http://members.xoom.com/suntong001/
  - All free contribution & collection
  - freeware &  music from the heavens

2. "Respawning too fast" - ? hardware or software problem??

3. Apache Server and VIF: is VIF needed on FreeBSD?

4. configuration tool for Emacs, TCSH and FVWM

5. Kernel change summary 1.1.66 -> 1.1.67

6. fvwm configuration

7. Openwin takes a lot of memory on SS4. Is this normal?

8. fvwm configuration files?

9. configuration tool for Emacs, TCSH and FVWM

10. configuration tool for emacs, tcsh and fvwm

11. fvwm/fvwm2 documentation/configuration

12. FVWM configuration question.