Linux and Hp690c+

Post by Stein Rune Ris » Thu, 23 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I've got a Hewlett Packard 690c+ colordeskjet printer, and am trying
to use it in Linux (Redhat). Is there anyone that has a filter/driver
for this printer and can tell me how to install it?

I'm familiar with the printtool-program, but it hasn't my
printer listed in available filters. I've tried 550c, but it
messes up the printout. "Deskjet" ain't working properly too.

Please help me!

Stein Rune Risa
--
and I'm waving through the window / as we go / somebody says
what are you waving at? / but what do I have to lose?