Need to access lost dos partition!

1. need help w/anon ftp access to DOS partition

I am trying to allow anonymous ftp to have access to some parts of my DOS partition. I am using symbolic
links to establish which areas are available for read rights. All works well for anyone but anonymous ftp
users who recieve the message "directory [file] does not exist." I have gone as far as to open relevent
files rwxrwxrwx but to no avail. The core of the problem may be in that I cannot change the partition
itself to allow anyone but the root group to have access. ie: "chgrp wheel dosd/" replys: operation not
permited.

thanks .......Paul

2. ssh Q: connection gets closed right after login.

3. accessing dos partitions with wd7000fasst scsi, isc unix 2.2, dos[345]

4. Followup on MGR problem.

5. how do i mount an extended dos partition or a dos logical partition ?

6. Error Can't open display despite xhost+

7. Partition DOS lose

8. FreeBSD and Kodak DX4900 (USB)

9. help - lost dos partitions while installing linux

10. lost dos partition during install

11. Help: DOS partition lost!

12. lost(?) dos partition--is still there

13. HELP I lost my dos f: partition