ATI LT Rage Pro

Post by Peter Parent » Sat, 12 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Ok, I followed the instructions to set up a kernel with vesafb support that
other people were able to start X with, but for me I get an error that there
are no supported video modes available.  I checked all the configurations
and set up one that should work, but it doesn't.  Any ideas?

Pete

1. ATI LT rage pro is possible?

hi, everybody.

I have a notebook equipped ATI LT chip, ATI LT rage pro.
Is it possible to configure it with XFree86 3.3.3.1?

I have tried various mode, but I only got 640x480 mode.
I need to setup 800x600 mode...
Please give me a info..
Thanks for reading.

Oh SeokHoon

2. Slow System

3. ATI LT Rage Pro AGP

4. how do i configure the card at boot up ?

5. ATI LT RAGE PRO problem

6. Hoe to copy multi CD's to NIM server

7. Support for ATI 3D Rage LT PRO PCI (LT-AU2U2)

8. kernel config < increase shared memory size>

9. Not work X-Window on ATI Fury Pro (chipset ATI Rage 128 Pro)

10. ATI Rage LT Pro/LCD Screen problem

11. TV-OUT in ATI Rage LT Pro under Linux/X11 ?