HP Printer Support

Post by RC » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all:

I have checked the supported hardware pages at the official Linux Mandrake site and I have not been able to find if Mandrake 6.1 supports the HP 680C.

It will support the HP 650C however, so my question is this. Will the 650 driver work for the 680?

Thanks in advance

R..

1. Solaris 2.5.1 / HP JetAdmin D3.15 / HP JetDirect / Non-HP-Printer

Hi,

I run the above configuration and it works almost fine. I've created a
model script as descipt in HPs Electronic Support Center. But I've still
some troubles:

1. lp appends no form feed to my printing.
2. I've still PJL commands in my printings.

Has anybody experiences with similar problems?

Thx Mue

--
    __  __
   / /_/ /  Frank Mueller                   Nordwest-Zeitung Oldenburg

2. gnome: save setup

3. How Hp 5L printer get supported under redhat 6.22??

4. binaries for converting GIF ==> bitmaps?

5. Are HP 540, 560C printers supported?

6. X and Linux on Gateway system

7. HP DeskJet 810C printer support

8. How to Install Wine! help!!!

9. HP 822C printer support?

10. Support for PaperSize A3 of HP 8500DN Printer

11. Printer Support for HP LaserJet IIIp

12. Linux support for HP 340CBi infrared printer

13. Support for recent HP printers