isdn (teles BRI )

Post by knutsel smur » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

can some one tell me step for step how to install thath card under linux
redhat 6.0

1. ISDN: Teles-BRI/2TR

I have this external ISDN box (Teles-BRI/2TR) that plugs into the
parallell port.  I don't think it does modem emulation, but since it
probably uses the same chipset as the internal Teles cards (HiSAX) it
sholdn't be that difficult to write a driver.

Has anyone already written a driver (I checked the ISDN4Linux pages,
but I couldn't find anything) or at least have some more information
besides what comes with the box when you buy it?

simon

2. Can you think of a reason?

3. ISDN for Linux (TELES BRI/PCI card)

4. Wierd Compilers

5. BRI-ISDN TELES PCI CARD

6. Mainframe printing to linux print queue

7. Linux Drivers for Teles S0.BOX or Teles BRI Box

8. AbiWord and gimp on AIX 4.3.3

9. Does Linux support the TELES BRI/16.3 ISDN card?

10. Experiences Wanted - Teles.BRI/TR ISDN Board

11. Teles.BRI/PCI what driver???

12. Sun ISDN-BRI under Solaris2.x

13. ISDN BRI = 2 x S0, possible one to dial in while the other dials out?