DOS Emu problem: Only one NetWare connection at a time

DOS Emu problem: Only one NetWare connection at a time

Post by J » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to configure a Linux/DOSEmu host to
run and maintain multiple NetWare connections over IPX? Our Linux server
currently connects only the last user who logs into a NetWare server.

I've tried running pdipx then netx... only one connection allowed.
The e100bodi.exe driver halts DOSEmu as whole.

I'm running Dos Emu 0.98.1-2

1. DOS Emu/NetWare connectivity problems

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to configure a Linux/DOSEmu host to
run and maintain multiple NetWare connections over IPX? Our Linux server
currently connects only the last user who logs into a NetWare server via a
DOS Emu session.

I've tried running pdipx then netx... only one connection allowed.
The e100bodi.exe driver halts DOSEmu as whole.

I'm running Dos Emu 0.98.1-2

2. More progress on loading 2.5.50

3. ipx connection to netware & DOS on linux

4. test

5. DOS Emulator: Is NetWare connectivity to more than one session possible?

6. slocate.cron and cron.weekly Errors

7. boo-boo follow-up

8. DOS EMU Problems

9. DOS EMU PROBLEMS

10. Fixes for a couple of DOS-EMU problems

11. load_module.sh problems in dos emu

12. DOS EMU Problems