Digiboard

Post by Ra » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello ---

Can someone recommend a good online resource and/or document that
details how to set up a Digiboard in Linux?  I've checked for HowTo
files, but there doesn't seem to be much of anything (unless I'm
missing something read obvious, which can always be the case. :) )

Thanks in advance,
Ray

Digiboard

Post by Tony Gree » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have spent a LOT of time doing work (with Digi) to get Digiboard pc8/e
working on linux (slakware/redhat).

I have managed to get it working very well  -  email me on

I will help you if i can.

TG