Setting Up An Xserver on a SONY VAION PCV-90 ( NOT A LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON"T KNOW}

Setting Up An Xserver on a SONY VAION PCV-90 ( NOT A LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON"T KNOW}

Post by Adriel T Desautel » Wed, 28 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I have a sony PCV-90 which has a 3DRage graphix card in it.  I have
all of the specs for my PC, monitor, and even the prints to my card.
I can;t get the freakin server running.  I am looking for someone in
the Buffalo area that would be willing to come to my Dorm at UB and
give me a hand with the config.

Regards,
        Adriel T Desautels

Please reply via email.

1. Sony PCV-90 w/ Sony 200sx

I have a Sony PCV-90 PC w/ and integrated ATI Rage (Mach 64?) video setup,
and an attached Sony 200sx monitor.

Does anyone have config info for EITHER or BOTH of these components?

Mark

--
============== See me at http://www.Tulane.EDU/~mjc ======================

(504) 865-5631 x 2535| New Orleans, LA    |

2. Defrag ?

3. Setting up XFree86 for Sony PCV-90

4. Catching g++ output

5. Linux on a Sony PCV-90???

6. REQ: Configuration?

7. Unrecognized PCI Serial Device on Sony PCV-90 PC

8. New SEARCH-ENGINE (fast and powerfull) 13395 laplgrlnlr

9. the WinTroll formerly known as "Taylor" is now known as "GERRI"

10. The schizophrenic formerly known as "GERRI" is now known as "Depardeau"

11. The schizophrenic formerly known as "GERRI" is now known as "HHippo"

12. LGX means never having to say, "I don't know"