UMSDOS/partitions

Post by Chopi » Sat, 02 Dec 1995 04:00:00

  I know that UMSDOS/Linux will work when installed to a major DOS
partition, like the only major partition on a physcial disk addressed as
C:\
  Question: Can UMSDOS be installed on a logical drive in an extended
partition, for instance, a  D:\  or E:\   logical drive on the same
physcial disk ?
thanks in advance.

1. Mount an UMSDOS partition with NFS?

Hi,

I try to mount an UMSDOS partition with nfs on a sun station.

In a first time I can mount it and sometimes I even can read the
directory. But after few minutes (or seconds) the linux machine doesn't
respond and the link seems frozen.

I have tried several computers with the same result.

What can I do?

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

De omni re scibili ...., et quibusdam aliis :-).

2. file permissions for news dir

3. HELP-Mounting 2nd MSDOS/UMSDOS Partition

4. Windows 2000 for alpha

5. Can't read UMSDOS partition from Linux

6. tcsh6.08 on solaris 7

7. Slackware & umsdos partition woes

8. Anyone have directions for making an install CD?

9. q: mount umsdos partition under c:\linux?

10. Read only file system on UMSDOS partition

11. Formatting umsdos partitions

12. Suse 5.2 Update with UMSDOS partition

13. Creating a umsdos partition