RedHat 5.0 to RedHat 5.1

Post by Patrick M. Geaha » Wed, 14 Oct 1998 04:00:00

: I am trying to upgrade my Red Hat 5.0 machine to version 5.1.
: Is there an easy way to do this?

: I have looked on Red Hat's site and being a newbie, I was
: very confused. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Well, when I boot to the install program on my Redhat CD, it offers me
the upgrade option.  Have you seen this screen, or are you using a
different install program?--
          Patrick "I'm a graphical cheek ant" Geahan

1. Redhat 5.0 --> Redhat 5.1

Hi,

Being a poor student I bought the linux for dummies book so I could get
a good newbie guide and a good linux distribution (I had decided on
Redhat). What i ended up with was a bookful of incomplete explanations
and a buggy OS.

What do I do to upgrade Redhat 5.0 to Redhat 5.1 via the internet?

"Nurse, I said, 'Remove his SPECTACLES'"
Jonathan Lange, University of Southern Queensland

2. XFree86 4.01 in framebuffer mode

3. upgrade from Redhat 5.0 to Redhat 5.1

4. Linux Serial HOWTO (part 1/2)

5. upgrade from Redhat Linux 5.0 to redhat linux 5.1

6. IPFW fix wanted

7. Redhat 5.0 v's Redhat 5.1

8. Read MKSYSB fron DDS3 to DDS2

9. RedHat 5.0 -> 5.1 upgrade problems

10. upgrade redhat 5.0 -> 5.1

11. Upgrading RedHat 5.0 to 5.1 ??

12. How to upgrade from ReHat 5.0 to RedHat 5.1 ??

13. Redhat upgrades, 5.0 - 5.1