Redhat "AnotherLevel" configuration?

Post by Raymond Blu » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi
 I have a RedHat 5.2 install, running w/fvwm2 under FreeX86. I have
figured out the wmconfig to set up my menus but I confess to being
totally lost as to now to configure my initial modules and some desktop
parameters. I have R'd TFM but the fvwm2 site tells me to look at the
man page for AnotherLevel, which is itself useless.

 Specifically:

  1) I would like to lose the pager module and for that matter run with
only one "virtual" desktop.
  2) I would like to be able to reposition or hide the Task bar.

Can anyone point me at where these options are set on this
configuration?
TIA
---Raymond