TELES S0/PCI ISDN adapter, any HOWTO out there ?

TELES S0/PCI ISDN adapter, any HOWTO out there ?

Post by SlowFo » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hey,

how do I configure my TELES S0/PCI ISDN adapter to connect me to my ISP in
RH 5.2 ?

Is it possible at all ?

What patches/sowftware do I need ?

Please Help !

1. Teles S0 PCI ISDN-adaptor

How do I make a Teles S0 PCI ISDN adaptor work under Linux?

i.e.: How do I - explained very detailed - make it work under SuSE 6.0 ???
It currently won't work under any circumstances! Yast obviously doesn't save
the settings to the full, at least the adaptor is always scanned for as
being an ASUS-adaptor.

2. Wireless 802.11 Network for Solaris/Sparc?

3. Does Teles S0/PCI - Tj ISDN card work on Linux 2.0.36

4. 2.5.64-mm1: Badness in request_irq

5. ISDN Teles S0 PCI

6. recognizing all my RAM

7. Teles ISDN PCI adapter

8. mrouted configuration

9. Teles-S0.16 (ISDN TA) drivers???

10. How to install Teles s0 box isdn under LINUX

11. Teles S0 ISDN card and fax

12. connection to msn with Linux and ISDN Teles S0/16.3

13. Installing a Teles S0.16/3 ISDN card (PnP)