Color with GhostScript & HP 540 DeskJet

Post by Jim Weiri » Thu, 02 May 1996 04:00:00

I just bought the color option kit for my HP 540 DeskJet.  When
printing the color tiger picture from the GhostScript examples
directory, the top of the tiger was an ugly green and faded to orange
at the bottom (around the jaw of the tiger).  I used the "cdeskjet"
device in GhostScript.

Any ideas on what's wrong?  Thanks.

--
-- Jim Weirich,    Cincinnati, OH                | Disclaimer:

-- Web Page:       http://w3.one.net/~jweirich/  | Mine!

1. HP Deskjet 540 & apsfilter

Can anyone out there tell me EXACTLY how to configure apsfilter's
.apsfilterrc file for an HP Deskjet 540 in order to prevent staircasing and
perhaps even to override the printing of two pages of text on a single
8-1/2" x 11" sheet.  My staircasing problem only occurs when I am attempting
to print raw text, like trying to ls to the printer.

                        *************************
 "Pain is an unseen and powerful hand that breaks the skin of the stone in
  order to extract the pulp." -- Kahlil Gibran

2. Unix - Intro wanted

3. HP Deskjet 540 & aps-491

4. SLS 1.03: cannot open /etc/boot.env message on starting.

5. HP Deskjet 540 & Apsfilter

6. different free space result by "ls -a" and "df -k"

7. The New HP DeskJet 540 - Does it work with the the older HP drivers?

8. Seagate SCSI Tape backup problem.

9. Deskjet 540 w/Ghostscript?

10. deskjet 540. Printing from ghostscript.

11. Hp Deskjet 540

12. HP 540 DeskJet

13. HP DeskJet 540 and Linux