Problem Connecting to ISP

Post by CRM11 » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi all

I am getting the following message:

'pppd daemon died unexpectedly' when trying to log onto ISP.

Anyone know why this could be:

I am using Corel Linux
Rockwell External V.90 K56 VoiceModem

Regards
Kevin

Problem Connecting to ISP

Post by root » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Hi all

> I am getting the following message:

> 'pppd daemon died unexpectedly' when trying to log onto ISP.

> Anyone know why this could be:

> I am using Corel Linux
> Rockwell External V.90 K56 VoiceModem

> Regards
> Kevin

is it  connecting at all, or do you get the message all the time

Problem Connecting to ISP

Post by Jim Kirkpatric » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I got that message until I changed the settings to not require the ISP to
authenticate.
JEK