How To Add XFree86 Menu Items?

Post by NOSPAM_.. » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

How do you add an item to the XFree86 menu?
I'm using the Win95 look alike environment.

-Thanks

* Please remove the NOSPAM if responding by e-mail *

Post by Grant Waldra » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

> How do you add an item to the XFree86 menu?
> I'm using the Win95 look alike environment.

> -Thanks

> * Please remove the NOSPAM if responding by e-mail *

I would start with RTFM but I'm being polite today. :-)

I'm away from my Linux box at the moment but from
memory you will need to look in /etc/X11 for the fvwm95.rc
file which, amoung other things, includes descriptions of
the menus, submenus and options. Also have a look at the
HOWTOS for the Install HOWTO by Matt Walsh (Also sold as
_Running_Linux_ by O'Reily)

Hope this Helps

-Don

----
Don Gingrich

How To Add XFree86 Menu Items?

Post by remove extra do » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>How do you add an item to the XFree86 menu?
>I'm using the Win95 look alike environment.

Is there another environment than the Win95 look?

Rob Fausey.

This subspace transmission              _____
was received from ...           __...---'-----`---...__
                          _===============================
      ,----------------._/'      `---..._______...---'
      (_______________||_) . .  ,--'
          /    /.---'         `/           Robert Fausey

Post by NOSPAM_.. » Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:00:00

>>How do you add an item to the XFree86 menu?
>>I'm using the Win95 look alike environment.

>Is there another environment than the Win95 look?

>Rob Fausey.

Yes, there are at least three that I know of.  You can
select them from the menu.

1. Adding menu items

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add items to fvwm2's
menu. I tried using wmconfig and i didn't get enough information out of
the man for it. If someone can show me an example or give me an
explanation I would appreciate it.

Adam Peaslee - newbie

2. bash command substitution question

3. adding items to the k-menu

4. Can SunOS aduitd deamon capture keystrokes

5. How to add X menu items

6. HTTP MOVE Method

7. adding items to menu under solaris 2.3 OW 3.3

8. I2O on 2.5.64

9. adding menu items in Blackbox.

10. (Q) Adding an item to the K menu

11. adding items to menu under solaris 2.3 OW 3.3

12. add context menu item

13. Add an Item in Menu