Printing to Citizen PRINTiva600C

Post by Martin Clayto » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I've got a Citizen PRINTiva 600C which I can print ASCII text to OK - I'd
like to use gs to filter "postscript" files to it.  The printer documents
claim it undertands "RGL (RTL-PCL5 subset)" and Epson ESC/P.

Anyone worked with this printer on a Linux system?  Which gs device did
you use?

M.

--

*  Starlink and UCL                  WWW: http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~mjc

1. Problem printing with the Citizen 120D

I have a problem trying to print anything more than a
couple of K in size. The printer prints out the first
2 characters of the file and then hangs. It's not an spooler
problem. Even 'cat file > /dev/lp1' exhibits the same
behaviour. Swapping the printer for another kind, e.g.
a Panasonic K-P1180 solves the problem.
So the question is?
Is this a driver problem or a printer problem? Any
insight would be gratefully received.

2. Sending a mail with attachment

3. Printing with Citizen Printer

4. mac68k: what are dt/hfs/procps?

5. Printing with Citizen printer

6. Netscape3.01

7. Printer problems: Citizen ProLaser 6000

8. Kermit As User, Not Root?

9. Cyber Citizen lands Felony Charges?

10. Anybody usig Citizen PN60 printer with IrDA on linux?

11. Linux Mandrake and Citizen 120D printer

12. I Need A Favour From US and Ca Citizens Please !!