I try to convert a Linux server at Web Server

I try to convert a Linux server at Web Server

Post by Ing. Juan José Romero Garc » Thu, 20 Jun 1996 04:00:00

 I'm new here and i have a problem.
I try to make a Web Server based on Linux Operatin Sistem
Sombody can to tell me What i need to make that ?

Sorry for my English!! :)

Name : Juan Jos Romero Garca

I try to convert a Linux server at Web Server

Post by Robert Woodco » Mon, 24 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm new here and i have a problem.
>I try to make a Web Server based on Linux Operatin Sistem
>Sombody can to tell me What i need to make that ?

O.K., first, grab either the Cern, NCSA, or Apache httpd,
compile it, install it, configure it, and then test to
see if http://localhost/ works. Then ask Internic for
a custom domain name and IP range, and then the rest of
the net can find you.
--

No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after
eating one peanut.