Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

Post by Johnathan Lighte » Sat, 01 Jun 2002 05:23:02

Here's a site that allows users to port their applications on zSeries
mainframes.  Sign up for a dedicated system to get root access.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

1. Free Access to Linux on IBM Mainframe

Check this out! Quick response from IBM.  I didn't put my company name and
address and so they requested it.  I gave them legit information and they
said that I would be receiving my login information in a day or so.  Looks
pretty cool.

You get your choice of SuSE, Red Hat, or Turbo.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

2. semaphores

3. LGX Xconfig Western Digital - Paradise

4. Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

5. Networking help requested

6. Free access to Linux on IBM mainframe

7. Redhat 8: DMA problems on bootup

8. Free Access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

9. free access to IBM mainframe running Linux

10. Free access to linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

11. Free access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe