GNOME & KDE Video Resolution Questions

Post by Kaleb Pederso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I just got Linux installed today, and now am trying to configure some
various things.  My questions are these:

With GNOME or KDE, how can I configure the resolution that the video card is
using?  Is there a way that I can change the driver the video card is using?
I'm using Redhat 6.0.

Thanks,

Kaleb Pederson

GNOME & KDE Video Resolution Questions

Post by Kaleb Pederso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Thank you very much for the info.  As I read a little bit more that was the
idea I was getting.  I'll try that.

Thanks,

--Kaleb Pederson