kppp: Got it working with NT RAS & MS-CHAP !

1. pppd - PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP-v2 protocol negotiation

Hi,

We have clients connecting to pppd 2.4.2b1.
Clients are able to connect using PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAP-v2 if
the pppd configuration is set up to require a specific protocol, eg:

If we change /etc/ppp/options to not request a specific protocol,
clients can only connect using PAP or MS-CHAP-V2. Client trying to
connect through CHAP or MS-CHAP fail and Pppd logs the error "peer
refused to authenticate: terminating link"

pppd configuration:

We'd like our clients to be able to connect using PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP
or MS-CHAP-v2, the protocol being negotiated by server and client...

I suppose it's a pppd configuration issue; any help is highly
appreciated.
Thx.
dan

2. Anyone know the cuseeme protocol or where to find it?

3. Connecting pppd to NT server without chap/ms-chap

4. how to setup a terminal faster than 38400bps?

5. Help needed connecting to Non-MS-CHAP NT RAS with PPP - E=691

6. Delay in login

7. Howto dial ISP running NT4 - chap, pap, ms-chap?

8. "v2P CYRIX P166+" == "v2.7 CYRIX P166+", is it the same ?

9. Getting kppp, pppd and CHAP working under Mandrake 6.0

10. ms-chap + callback connection to NT with pppd problem

11. Problem with ppp and MS-CHAP connecting to a WIN NT box

12. PPP to NT (using MS-CHAP)

13. Problems with MS-CHAP and PPP connecting to Win NT