Help with Tecra 720 Sleep/Resume Problems

Help with Tecra 720 Sleep/Resume Problems

Post by apollo won » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi Folks,
 I have installed Kernel 2.0.24 on my Toshiba Tecra 720 laptop running
FVWM95-2. Everything seems to be working fine except that after I sleep
the computer and wake it. Most of the hardware did not come back! I
solve the problem with sound card by modularizing the sound driver so
that after the wake up, I rmmod sound and insmod sound again to
re-initialize the sound.
 However, I just found out today that my serial port is doing the same
thing. After I resume, I cannot talk to my serial port anymore.
 I wonder if there is any way to re-initalize all the hardware at once
or if there is any trick I should try? I don't know whether I can
modularize the serial port and I am trying to avoid re-compiling my
kernel.
 I am open for suggestions.
 Thanks in advance.
Apollo Wong

1. Help With Tecra 720 Sleep/Resume Problem

[...]

2. Update of Documentation/magic-number.txt (resent, v2)

3. "Cannot open mouse (devise is busy)" X problem on a Toshiba Tecra 720

4. need help with PLIP, plz!

5. 2.6x86 on Toshiba Tecra 720 - network card problems

6. fuunm mail-list?

7. XF86Config for Toshba Tecra 720 CDT

8. which is better: Mitsumi or Panasonic CDROM?

9. X Won't run on Tecra 720

10. Tecra 720 (CT65550)

11. SVGATextmode on Tecra 720

12. Tecra 720 CDT Install

13. toshiba tecra 720 cdt and linux query