RH7 missing DNS in linuxconf

Post by Julian Goll » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:41:55

I have just upgraded to Red Hat linux 7. Why is there no longer any
DNS configuration in linuxconf?
Julian Gollop
Designer, Mythos Games
www.mythosgames.com

1. Cannot configure DNS server with Linuxconf on rh7

I  installed the DNS server when installing RH7.0 I'm trying to use
Linuxconf. to configure it, but I cannot get it to show up under
Networking/Server tasks. I have enabled everything under the Linuxconf
modules but still no luck. Any information on how to get this to show up
would be appreciated.

thanks,
George

2. Terminals - X or Char

3. DNS setting on RH7.2 missing?

4. IBM SCSI Device

5. Linuxconf - deprecated package RH7.1

6. irc, ftp, finger, alias'd mail

7. linuxconf Q rh7.0

8. bcopy and bzero

9. linuxconf - where in RH7.2

10. WTF is up with LinuxConf under RH7?!!??!

11. RH7.1 Creating new users (useradd & linuxconf)

12. Linuxconf in RH7.3?

13. Can't install linuxconf ("libgd.so.1 missing")