by wdo.. » Thu, 15 Feb 1996 04:00:00
Is there a script available for dip that allows to connect to the IBM Global Network properly?
by ruth.. » Tue, 20 Feb 1996 04:00:00
>Is there a script available for dip that allows to connect to the >IBM Global Network properly?
1. dip script for IBM Global Network
I'm using IBM as Internet Service Provider. Can someone help me in making the correct dip-script?
2. About keybell configuration
3. dip script for IBM global network
4. dvi driver for HPDeskjet 500 with kpathsea
5. connecting IBM global network with pppd-2.3
6. C-Kermit 8.0 Beta.04 for *BSD
7. Internet PAP and IBM Global Network
8. failure installing StarOffice
9. IBM Global Network on Linux
10. IBM Global Network and connection problem
11. IBM Global Network & Linux PPP (diald/pppd)
12. IBM GLobal Network.
13. ppp pap fails from sco to ibm global network