VFP6 Show all Form "Code Snippets"?

Post by Steve Craf » Mon, 28 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have a lot of Methods all over the place in a form I am desiging.  Is
there a way to open them all up at the same time so I can track down an
error?

VFP6 Show all Form "Code Snippets"?

Post by Anders Altber » Mon, 28 Dec 1998 04:00:00

You can do a Find across ( ) All Objects in the Code window.
-Anders

>I have a lot of Methods all over the place in a form I am desiging.  Is
>there a way to open them all up at the same time so I can track down an
>error?

VFP6 Show all Form "Code Snippets"?

Post by Dan Freema » Mon, 28 Dec 1998 04:00:00

You can open the form in the class browser and export the code.

It isn't editable, but it is all in one place.

Dan