Restore d3/NT fsi account on D3/SCO

Post by Ryan Hage » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 06:33:25

I thought I've done this before, but I tried to
restore a D3/NT account, that was in the fsi, on a
D3/SCO system. It didn't work. Is there some
option that I have to give on the save or restore?
I can't seem to find any documentation on this.

Restore d3/NT fsi account on D3/SCO

Post by Luke J Buckli » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 00:09:29

Use the (A option on the account-save on D3/NT. This tells D3/NT not to back
up the FSI-specific information.

-Luke

Quote:> I thought I've done this before, but I tried to
> restore a D3/NT account, that was in the fsi, on a
> D3/SCO system. It didn't work. Is there some
> option that I have to give on the save or restore?
> I can't seem to find any documentation on this.

1. D3 Nt to D3 Unix account-restore

Does anybody know of save options one would use to make an account save on a
D3 NT machine that is compatible with a D3 SCO-Unix machine.  Putting an
account on to an NT from SCO works fine, but NT to SCO does not!
Any suggestions??

2. Accessing data off an AS400

3. D3/AIX Account Restore from D3/NT

4. SS7: Where is "Enterprise" option? I only have "Standard" and "Desktop"...

5. ACCOUNT-RESTORE from D3/NT to D3/AIX

6. Connect V6 DB in V7

7. restore from D3NT:FSI account to D3:AIX

8. D3 NT How to get D3 to see files in the fsi

9. Deleting FSI account on D3/NT-2000

10. D3/NT FSI Accounts

11. D3/NT - FSI Account - Rename-File

12. D3/NT FSI Backups and restore