Future of Scalable SQL?

Post by strohme.. » Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Is it true, that Scalable SQL will not be supported in the future?

Regards,
Bernhard

Future of Scalable SQL?

Post by Guy Dawso » Wed, 24 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Is it true, that Scalable SQL will not be supported in the future?

Do you mean 'not supported at all' or 'not supported as a seperate
product'?

Pervasive.SQL effectivly contains both Scalable SQL and Btrieve.

Guy
-- --------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy Dawson                    I.T. Manager              Crossflight Ltd

Future of Scalable SQL?

Post by Rob Kittredg » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>> Is it true, that Scalable SQL will not be supported in the future?

>Do you mean 'not supported at all' or 'not supported as a seperate
>product'?

>Pervasive.SQL effectivly contains both Scalable SQL and Btrieve.

The next major release of P.SQL will not include the Scalable SQL API.  Only
ODBC.

-Rob-