Copy a table from one Database (AS400 or SQL server) to another (MDB)

Copy a table from one Database (AS400 or SQL server) to another (MDB)

Post by Tito Luyo Murat » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi all:

    Anybody knows if there anyway to copy a table from a Database server to
a local Database (mdb) and it's password protected.

    The Database is accessed through ODBC, in my case it's an AS400 db, but
I think if anybody knows how to do it with MSSQL, it will work, maybe with
some adapatations.

    If diferent if I want to append records to an existing table in MDB or
maintain in sync.

Thks
(sorry for my english)

Tito Luyo Murata
Lima, Peru

1. Copy a table from one Database (AS400 or SQL server) to another (MDB)

Hi all:

    Anybody knows if there anyway to copy a table from a Database server to
a local Database (mdb) and it's password protected.

    The Database is accessed through ODBC, in my case it's an AS400 db, but
I think if anybody knows how to do it with MSSQL, it will work, maybe with
some adapatations.

    If diferent if I want to append records to an existing table in MDB or
maintain in sync.

Thks
(sorry for my english)

Tito Luyo Murata
Lima, Peru

2. Trouble after Servicepack 2 SQL 7

3. How to copy entire table from one Access mdb to another mdb by DAO

4. DTS Error - how to find out which object is in error?

5. Copying a table from one .mdb to another .mdb

6. Sybase 10.0 Linking Errors

7. Copy a table from one MDB to another MDB

8. Bug in ODBC driver with long text strings

9. SQL Server - Copy a table from one database to another database

10. SQL Server - How to copy table's indexes from one database to another

11. Copying MDB Table from One File to Another?

12. Copy table and fields from one MDB to another

13. COPY TABLE FROM ONE MDB TO ANOTHER