PSQL NT Install problem

Post by Geoffrey Steven » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

On attempting to install Pervasive SQL 2000 V7.51 Workstation onto NT4
computer, I get error messages indicating that COMPOBJ.DLL is not found
(also some OLE2 dlls and STORAGE.DLL).  Yet they are all present in
c:winnt\system directory.

Any ideas ?

TIA,
Geoff Stevens

PSQL NT Install problem

Post by Gordo » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

You probably installed something that messed up your OLE/CLIB. The
message doesn't nescesary indicate it can't load the named module, it
could refer to a dependency. Best bet would be to aply the NT service
pack again or get the C-libraries/VB updates from Microsoft.

Gordon

On Tue, 9 May 2000 21:50:47 +0100, "Geoffrey Stevens"

>On attempting to install Pervasive SQL 2000 V7.51 Workstation onto NT4
>computer, I get error messages indicating that COMPOBJ.DLL is not found
>(also some OLE2 dlls and STORAGE.DLL).  Yet they are all present in
>c:winnt\system directory.

>Any ideas ?

>TIA,
>Geoff Stevens

1. NT P.SQL service pack install

If I upgrade our NT P.SQL 7.0 installation using Service Pack 3 and 4, do I
need to update the current clients. I'll be updating the client installation
folder, so that new installs will use the newest updates. How do I patch the
current clients? The readme.txt does not mention current clients. Do I need
to uninstall the clients and then reinstall? TIA

2. Changing the owner of a table

3. During P.SQL install: Cannot run 16 bit program, app not supported by Win NT

4. Temporary table query wierdness

5. Do I need to re-install, was: Re: Problems invoking psql, was:

6. Calculated Members In Virtual Cube

7. Installation PSQL 7 and NT 4.0 Server with Arcserve 6.5 for NT

8. Q: named pipes and sockets connection

9. problem installing sql server 7 on Window nt 4.0 pack 4

10. Install Problem of SQL Server 7 on NT Server 4

11. install NT server and SQL server problem

12. Problems installing SQL Server 6.5 on Windows NT 4.0

13. Problems Installing SQL Server 6.5 on NT 4.0