Progress Email Group

Post by JC10 » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Could someone help me out , I've lost the address to the PEG and would
like to re-up .

Progress Email Group

TRY: http://www.peg.happmis.com/peg.html

--
* Karl Dorme
* TVH Forklift Parts

Progress Email Group

Post by Bruce A. McIntyr » Sun, 10 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Include in subject line: subscribe <internet.address>

That will do it!

Bruce McIntyre

--
Bruce McIntyre, Mgr. Technology, QAD, Americas Regional Office

1. PROGRESS Email Group

We take great pleasure in announcing the establishment of a
Email User Group devoted exclusively to the discussion of all
relevant aspects of the PROGRESS(tm) RDBMS.  Discussion may
include any topic related to PROGRESS(tm).

To subscribe send Mail to:

Subject: Add User

Full Real Name : ___________________________________________
Net Address (From uunet) : _________________________________
Company Name : _____________________________________________
Company Address : __________________________________________
Voice Phone Number : _______________________________________

--

The PROGRESS EMail Group is provided by:
Tomorrow's Horizons, Inc., 4938 Hampden Lane, No. 330, Bethesda, MD 20814

2. my observations over the last 25 years (or just me on a rant)

3. PROGRESS Email Group (PEG)

4. Appending Fields?

5. Progress Email Group Archives

6. HELP - EXCEPTION_FLT_UNDERFLOW error in SQL 7 SP1

7. PROGRESS EMail Group has moved!

8. Parse tab-delimited Internet Orders

9. PROGRESS EMail Group

10. PROGRESS Email Group

11. PROGRESS EMail Group (Monthly Repost)

12. PROGRESS EMail Group

13. PROGRESS EMail Group [repost]