ODBC using dBase Index Problem

Post by Roger And » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I am having a problem accessing dbase files in ODBC that have a .not.
deleted() filter on a field.  I am getting an error saying that it is
an invalid identifier and then will not open the database file.  When
I do a driver connect I am able to connect to the file just fine.  I
only get the error when I do the execdirect on my SQL statement.  If
anyone has had this problem and found a solution to it without
removing the .not. deleted flag I'd love to hear it.  Please e-mail me

Thanks in advance.

Scott Francis