Sybperl 1.011 and CGI

Post by Julian She » Sat, 08 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi, Gurus,

I have a sybperl script running perfect at the UNIX C shell
environment. But it doesn't work when I put it running
via the CGI interface.

I found that the &dblogin function is failed when I put it
running via the CGI.
 ex. my statement
        $dbproc = &dblogin("sbu","xxxxxx", "SYBASE");

What's the problem?

My SYBASE server is version 4.9.2.

Your help is very appreciated.

1. Sybperl 1.011 on NCSA HTTPd 1.5.1

Hi, Gurus,

I have a sybperl script running perfect at the UNIX C shell
environment. But it doesn't work when I put it running
via the CGI interface.

I found that the &dblogin function is failed when I put it
running via the CGI.
 ex. my statement
        $dbproc = &dblogin("sbu","xxxxxx", "SYBASE");

What's the problem?

My SYBASE server is version 4.9.2.

Your help is very appreciated.

2. Insert trigger problem

3. ANNOUNCE: Final patch to sybperl 1.011

4. Display record in the msflexgrid !!

5. ANNOUNCE: Sybperl 1.011

6. Fourth Shift

7. TEXT type problem with Sybperl (or CGI.pm?)

8. web.sql vs sybPerl/cgi vs ?

9. : cgi-sybperl-sybase question

10. CGI Error - The specified CGI application misbehaved ...

11. CGI - How to use Delphi for CGI programming

12. Delphi CGI Problem - CGI Program Only Runs When Delphi Also Runs