FPW2.6 -> FPW2.6a

Post by Big » Thu, 24 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Where can I get the update?  Can I FTP it or get it off of a BBS?
Thanks
Darin

FPW2.6 -> FPW2.6a

Post by Joe Ha » Thu, 24 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>Where can I get the update?  Can I FTP it or get it off of a BBS?
>Thanks
>Darin

Darin -

Look at ftp.microsoft.com/d:/Softlib/MSLFILES
and d/l files readme.1st & chg26a.txt.  They pretty well explain it.
Joe

1. fpw2.6 to fpw2.6a

Is it possible that the update to 2.6a does work only with the english
version of fpw26 and not with the french version?

It's because when I run dopatch.bat, it says: "FOXPROW.EXE is not a baseline
file."

I've reinstalled fpw and I get always the same message. :(

Tia

Francois

2. how to change a odbc connection to sqlserver?

3. FPW2.6 App -> FPM 2.6a App

4. create table via sql with 2 primary keys?

5. *FP2.6a FPW2.6a Graphs

6. SP with Select Fields

7. FPW2.6a on Win98

8. Why won't this work?

9. Records showing as deleted in FPW2.6a.

10. How to determine to Word version from FPW2.6a

11. FPW2.6a - Insufficent Stack Space

12. Help: Netware.fll for fpw2.6a ???

13. CommTools and FPW2.6a