ARBOR ESSBASE in SPAIN

Post by Maria Luisa Segur » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

Hello:

Does anybody know the adress/phone/e-mail of Arbor Essbase distributos
in Spain or where can I contact them.

I have tried several times via a Web form, but they dont answer me. I
would like to contact them, but it's quite impossible.

Thanks
Maria Luisa Segura
ROBOTIKER.
BASQUE COUNTRY.SPAIN.

ARBOR ESSBASE in SPAIN

Post by Pierre-Manuel Sroczynsk » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

> Hello:

> Does anybody know the adress/phone/e-mail of Arbor Essbase distributos
> in Spain or where can I contact them.

> I have tried several times via a Web form, but they dont answer me. I
> would like to contact them, but it's quite impossible.

Good evening,

I think you'd better get in contact with some responsible in Arbor's french
subsidiary. I've heard that their geographical area covers Southern Europe.
They'll certainly be able to give you the right adress in Spain.

Regards.

Pierre-Manuel SROCZYNSKI
ALM Financial Engineer
Crdit Mutuel
88-90, rue Cardinet
75017 PARIS
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 01 13 34
Fax : +33 (0)1 44 01 15 05

ARBOR ESSBASE in SPAIN

Post by Ory Adle » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

I would try the UK or Germany office they should know who you should
contact or they might even provide you of service themselves.   Check the
Arbor home page for the phone numbers (www.arborsoft.com).
--
Ory Adler
Clarity Systems

Quote:> Hello:

> Does anybody know the adress/phone/e-mail of Arbor Essbase distributos
> in Spain or where can I contact them.

> I have tried several times via a Web form, but they dont answer me. I
> would like to contact them, but it's quite impossible.

> Thanks
> Maria Luisa Segura
> ROBOTIKER.
> BASQUE COUNTRY.SPAIN.

ARBOR ESSBASE in SPAIN

Post by SLHSmi » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

The Arbor Software Office that handles Spain is in Paris. The telephone
number is
+33 (1) 47 16 60 91.  I am certain they will be able to help.
Suzanne Hoffman
Arbor Software
Chicago, IL

ARBOR ESSBASE in SPAIN

Post by SCoatn » Sun, 01 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anybody know the adress/phone/e-mail of Arbor Essbase distributos
>in Spain or where can I contact them.

Hi Maria,

Comshare's distributor for Essbase and other Comshare products in Spain
is:

Software AG Espana SA
Ronda de la Luna, 4
28760 Tres Cantos (Madrid)