Source code for "ASCII Chart"?

Post by Joshua Rehm » Thu, 13 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

I am writing a program which could use an available ASCII chart (Like in FP
DOS).  I know there is a windows equivalent, but I would like to limit the
selection to a subset of common diacriticalized vowels.

If full code for "ASCII Chart" is not available, there is really only one
question I have about it -- how do you get a list to fill a whole window (so
that resizing the window resizes the list)?  While this is not an integral
feature, it would be nice to implement.  Vielen dank.

-Josh.

1. "C/C++ SOURCE CODE"

I wonder if anybody has got any source code that I cn work,
it may have some errors or anomalies that you may have
difficulty with. I need to sharpen up my skills

2. problems with VB find function

3. "No source code available"

4. Sorting with XML DSO

6. SQL Server Enterprise Manager

7. Oracle Data Source - potential "security hole"

8. DTS with "dynamic" source schema

9. "Error Configuring Data Source"

10. "Invalid data source" with DataReport

11. "Data source name too long" exception

12. help - "data source name not found"