worlddatabase.com II

Post by Marc Aust » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Ooops, I >don't< go by coinbuyer...  sorry about that.

Thanks,
Marc Austin

http://www.treasurenet.com/

1. worlddatabase.com II

Hi,

Sorry about the re-post, but I noticed that my name and email were incorrect...

I'm overflowing with big ideas.  Unfortunately, I'm lacking some business
skills. (sometimes honesty hurts)   I'm looking for a business partner (or
two) that can help raise $$$ to take some of my ideas to market.  If
you're a venture capitalist, or successful computer/software executive, I
could probably use your help.

I was able to create a website that gets tens of thousands of hits
everyday....  www.treasurenet.com...  I did this WITHOUT funding.  Imagine
what I could do with some help!  My server server stats are located here:
http://www.treasurenet.com/ACTIVITY1.html

I have experience with Mac & Unix, and have successfully implemented
several secure, virtual shopping systems including...

http://www.treasurenet.com/nwts/catalog/
http://www.treasurenet.com/kbslocum

My next ventures will be...

worlddatabase.com  -  wheew, where do I begin?

surfees.com  -  an internet souvenir shop

easyad.com (I also own the toll free number 888-easyads)  - I envision
this website as a way to advertise on the Net without a computer

digitalimagery.com  -   an internet imaging service

cardsonline.com  -  an online greeting card store, or business card site

requestacatalog.com - a catalog request website

I own several other domains, as if these weren't enough. 8-|

I have a pretty simple goal in life...  to make at least $50M...   I was
born on October 28th (the same day as Bill Gates) ....  just in case you
believe in Astrology.  :-)   I live in Bellevue, WA.

If you'd like to discuss a collaboration, email me.

Thanks,
Marc Austin

http://www.treasurenet.com/

P.S., As far as worlddatabase.com is concerned... I'm tossed between
Oracle and Microsoft products. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
(hint, hint, Mr. Gates)

2. not truncate table

3. worlddatabase.com

4. install problem: Oracle9i on Red Hat 7.1

5. who am i

6. Conflict with duplicate cursor

7. jobs@cnet.com, news.com, shareware.com etc etc