Available for part-time contract work

Post by Jim Power » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello, my name is Jim Powers and I have posted similar messages top this
newsgroup before.  My message is simple;  I am interested in doing some
contract work outside of regular business hours.  I know not too many
opportunities like this exist, so I am willing to compromise on rate to
make the situation more desireable.  I have done a great deal of
contracting in recent years, so I am quite familiar with the process.

Thanks,
Jim Powers

813-785-5238

Available for part-time contract work

Post by Dave R » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Jim,

More opportunies than you might realize exist, though it depends where you
live, and whether you can convince someone from afar to hire you.  Also, I
suspect very few employers looking for help think to look here, so don't be
frustrated over lack of response (what you desire is really not the primary
purpose of so-called "newsgroups").

I'll e-mail you a private message and then we'll discuss it by phone.