Alpha-numeric Paging from D3 Linux

Post by Martin Schol » Sun, 06 May 2001 11:16:57

Does anybody have some code or an application that can do alpha - numeric
paging?  I had an old R83 system that talked to the serial port, dialed and
did all the hand shakes, but now with D3 it doesn't work.

Martin Scholl

Alpha-numeric Paging from D3 Linux

Post by Charles William » Sun, 06 May 2001 18:09:53

most alpha numeric services accept pages in e-mail - easiest way is to send
page as an e-mail from Linux

Quote:> Does anybody have some code or an application that can do alpha - numeric