Error Listing for Personal Express

Post by Dave Butle » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> We tried to get the listing of these ERRORNAMEs and ERRORTEXTs through
the
> Help and Personal Express documentation. But we could not get it. You are
> requested to help us if you have any idea about the listing. We are also
> interested in getting more information on Express Error handling.

I am not sure it is a good way to learn Express, but dimension _MSGID and
variable _MSGTEXT contain the information you are looking for.  Try this:

->limit _MSGID to 'VCTODT07'
->report w 70 _MSGTEXT

_MSGID                                        _MSGTEXT
--------------
VCTODT07       '%v' is not a valid date or name for the %j dimension.

Express uses %v and %j as substitution variables in creating error
messages.

Regards,

Dave Butler
Butler Consulting Services
Minneapolis, MN

1. Migrate from personal express 5.01 to express 6.0 server for windows NT

Hi all,
I have created an express database with version 5.01, and now I want to
upgrade to version 6.0. I perform the following operation:
- export all 5.01 database objects to eif file;
- Create a new  6.0 database and then import the file in advance exported;
- Reinstall all database objects with express Administrator 2.02.
But after starting a briefing created with analyzer 2.02 connected to
express 6.0, from a client with remote SNAPI, the system seems to load
something forever and freezes up.
Please Help me to fix this problem,
Thanks in Advance.
--

Delos S.p.A.
Via Lorenteggio, 257

2. can i get the end time of a snapshot replication?

3. READ DATA OF PERSONAL EXPRESS WITH VISUAL BASIC

4. Help? Speed of a query question

5. oracle personal express ???

6. Push limits

7. Personal Express

8. Oracle JVM

9. Personal Express Help Please

10. Personal Express Problem

11. Personal Express 6.2

12. detecting element in Personal express 6.3.2

13. personal Express 6 ??