SOFTWARE AG - Natural Transfer Utility

Post by aezp.. » Wed, 22 Sep 1993 00:11:10

A colleague and I are using the Natural Transfer Utility to port over Natural
objects from an IBM mainframe to an RS6000 running AIX.  So far we have not
been successful in getting it to work.  If there's anyone out there who has
used Transfer successfully, or who is familiar with it, I would be happy
to hear from you.

Thanks.
Peter Schlumpf

1. Software AG: Adabas & Natural

I'm on a committee whose charge is to evaluate mainframe solutions for our
school district.  One of the leading bidders is Software AG whose solution is
Adabas with Natural as its 4gl - does anyone know anything about these
products? or use them?

Thanks
Joe Kmoch                                   Washington High School

(414) 449-2765                              Milwaukee, WI  53210
(414) 444-9250 (fax)

2. EM Hangs when Creating Database or Changing DB Properties

3. Software AG ADABAS SQL Server and ODBC with Delphi

4. help on Rapidefile File

5. Information re: Software AG?

6. Set UNICODE format from VB Code

7. Information RE: Software AG?

8. w2k sp3 with sql 2000

9. Press: Speedware Acquires Software AG's ESPERANT

10. Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

11. Software AG

12. SOFTWARE AG