Float numbers with Visual DBA 2

Post by franc » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 18:57:44

    Hello,

We're in the process to migrate from Ingres 1.2 to Ingres II and we met a
problem with Visual DBA 2.
With VDBA 1.2, a number like 400109263192441.00 was displayed just the same
but with VDBA 2 it is displayed 4.00109e+014.
Anyone met this behavior ?? How coukd we get back to the VDBA 1.2 behavior
???
Any help would be appriciated.

TIA Franck

1. Float numbers update in client side cursors.

I am using ADO VC++ and SQL server 6.5. with OLEDB.
With Client Side cursors, I try to update records containing float numbers
initialized to 0.0 and I get the message
"The number '0.' is outof the range for numeric representation"
When I use the same update with server side cursors it works. Any
suggestions?.
Thanks in advance.
Stelios Roubedakis

2. table vars and SPs ?

3. Float DataType and exact numbers

4. GeoGraphics Software Question

5. Subtracting 2 floating point numbers

6. Help On TQuery and TupdateSQL PLease Urgent !!!

7. Float Numbers update in client side cursors

8. One Week Course on Object Data Management, July 25-29, at Stanford

9. Format float numbers (i.e. #,##0.00)

10. problems when iserting float numbers

11. convert a float number to time format

12. Float number rounding in MS SQL 7

13. Float numbers update in client side cursors.