WinFaxPro

Post by AgriBffC.. » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone useed winfax pro's api or COM features from within
VFP - does this work as a solution to faxing reports directly
to a fax shot list?

TIA

Mike Andrews

(Note : please remove the ABC before mailing to the above address)

WinFaxPro

Post by Anthony Shipl » Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>Has anyone useed winfax pro's api or COM features from within
>VFP - does this work as a solution to faxing reports directly
>to a fax shot list?

I have used it for faxing from vfp (via ole to Word) but not for VFP
reports. I'm pretty sure  it'll suit your purposes - I haven't been able
to find anything better.

My biggest gripe about  it is Symantec's support is less than adequate.
Y ou can post specific questions to
http://servicenews.symantec.com/cgi-bin/newsgroups.pl?count=50&group=...

anthony shipley

<math> 2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2</math>

1. Free Winfaxpro Software

Stay away from Winfax.

Hylafax is a better and much much more advanced software.  And is free !

It only runs on Unix (Linux, Solaris, Solaris X86, SCO, OSF/1, FreeBSD ... )

Atif Khan

2. ER diagram tool

3. Stored Procedure making VB form hang

4. Automated faxing with FMP & WinFaxPRO

5. NULLs in CASE statements (SQL 7)

6. ODBC/WinFaxPro/MSAccess Database

7. Null resultset from oracle

8. Free Winfaxpro Software

9. Problem running Word6.0 with WinFaxPro 4.0