Browse Window - FPW 2.6

Post by ShahJag » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 08:29:36

Hi -

Is it possible to have two users concurrently edit the same table thru a browse
window? I am trying but am not getting anywhere.  The system tells me 'The
record is in use by another user'.
Is it possible to get the browse window to allow a 'shared mode edit' without
having to write code for the same?

Anyone tried that?  Would sure appreciate some help here.

Shah

1. Open maximized Browse window - FPW 2.6

In my FPW 2.6 project, when I open by Browse window, it takes on the
same size as the window underneath it. This is a real problem for me,
because the window underneath is REALLY SMALL, just the size of a few
icons. I would prefer the Browse window to open to a specific size, or
even just maximized. Is there such a way? Thanks!

2. CA-Belmont-88450--Project Management-Communication Skills-Interpersonal Skills-C

3. Browse window & ON KEY problem (fpw 2.6)

4. Dao - seek to a newly added record

5. checking the leaving/activating of a browse-window in FPW 2.6

6. Re-Arrange query Row

7. Browse Question -FPW 2.6

8. Error code 429

9. FPW 2.6 for Windows on OS/2 Windows Emulation Box

10. (fpw 2.6) Browse & noappend

11. fpw 2.6 - browse structure changed

12. FPW 2.6 Browse

13. Browse Question - FPW 2.6