Phenominal opportunity! For senior developer

Phenominal opportunity! For senior developer

Post by News » Thu, 24 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Significant possibilities for the right person.  NYC systems house is
looking for a skilled software developer project leader with 10+ years
experience on Wall street. We are developing a system that will be
international in scope and will play a major role on the internet.  An
opportunity like this comes along only once in a lifetime.  See our website
http://powerhousesystems.com

and send us e-mail if you are interested in becoming part of this team.

1. Senior Oracle Developer- Permanent Opportunity- Toronto

ABOUT ARES CONSULTING: ARES Consulting Services is an Information Technology
Search Firm, who for over last decade has been hired by a select group of
companies ranging from Fortune 500 to smaller, growing software firms. These
firms rely on us to evaluate I/T professionals, and separate those who stand
out amongst their peers.  Due to our experience we bring significant breadth
and depth in regards to the type of technical professionals that we
represent.

ABOUT OUR CLIENT: Located in downtown Toronto, our client has created an
online-exchange program in conjunction with customer loyalty programs.

THE OPPORTUNITY:

Key Responsibilities

- Design, implement and maintain large Internet transaction based system
utilizing Oracle 8i back-end.
- Develop and maintain PL/SQL components
- Provide task estimates and coordinate team effort in area of
responsibility
- Plan and execute numerous tasks with aggressive deadlines
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of development standards
- Participate in long term development strategy

Skills Required

- Strong SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle utilities background
- Strong skills with Oracle Advanced Queues
- Strong application performance tuning
- JAVA skills with JServer
- Interfacing EJB and RMI with Oracle JServer
- EAI with multiple technologies XML, and Java components.
- Shell scripting skills
- Knowledgeable with transformation tools
- Knowledgeable with NQL or screen scraping tools/methods
- Ability to mentor, train and assist other members of the team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with strong desire to learn and grow with
a complex product, proven record of task completion with high quality
results
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills,
- Ability to function well in a fast paced interactive team environment
- Ability to work under pressure meeting project timelines
- Exposure to Object Oriented Application Design principles

Education and Experience Required

- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
Minimum of 10 years with Oracle and development with Oracle 8i

TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume as a word formatted attachment to

2. MA-DBA

3. Toronto- Senior Oracle Developer- Permanent Opportunity

4. Cursor

5. Senior Pick Developer - Opportunity

6. how to access Btrieve database from NLM?

7. Senior Progress Developer Opportunity - Permanent - MetroWest, Massachusetts

8. Paradox Engine 3.5 Problems With Windows 98

9. Senior Oracle DBA Opportunity (Redwood City, Ca.)

10. Senior (Oracle Financials) DBA Opportunity (San Francisco)

11. Senior Oracle DBA Opportunity (Redwood City)

12. Senior Oracle DBA opportunity-MD

13. Senior Oracle DBA Opportunity (Redwood City)