How can I extract sub-total from a sub-report into the main report

How can I extract sub-total from a sub-report into the main report

Post by Erase » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 09:43:06

Crystal Reports 6 and SQL (Macola)

I have a main report pulling information from a database.

In it I have inserted a sub-report and in it have a
sub-total of a group of numbers.  I want to pull the
sub-total out and insert into a formula in the main report.

I have tried linking it and a few other things that didn't
work.  I'm stuck and don't know what to try.  The Crystal
book is vague on sub reports, they're easy to insert but no
info on pulling data out of one.

Can anyone give me a suggestion or direct me where I can
find out how to retrieve the sub-total?

1. How can I extract sub-total from a sub-report into the main report

Crystal Reports 6 and SQL (Macola)

I have a main report pulling information from a database.

In it I have inserted a sub-report and in it have a
sub-total of a group of numbers.  I want to pull the
sub-total out and insert into a formula in the main report.

I have tried linking it and a few other things that didn't
work.  I'm stuck and don't know what to try.  The Crystal
book is vague on sub reports, they're easy to insert but no
info on pulling data out of one.

Can anyone give me a suggestion or direct me where I can
find out how to retrieve the sub-total?

2. corrupt sysdatabases

3. Crystal Reports - Main/Sub Reports

4. foxdoc--in foxpro2.6a/Mac

5. Need Help! Sub-totals within Sub-Totals

6. VB

7. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

8. Delete on Cascade for SQLserver 7.0

9. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

10. Multiple levels of sub-totals in a report

11. Type, sub-type, and sub-sub-type database design

12. Master Parts/Sub Parts/Sub-Sub Parts

13. Question: Outer Joins in MS SQL-Server when using Sub-Reports of Crystal Reports