1. odbc connection from a direct dial in connection
#1 - Are you dialing in using the Remote Access Services of the server?
#2 - What protocols have you enabled on your RAS connection?
#3 - Can you ping the remote server once you have connected?
If you can't ping it, you won't be able to connect to it.
2. Whats the best way to deal with MEMO style fields in SQL7.0
3. ODBC connection using Trusted Connection
4. Serial # dependent upon Client ID
6. CRecordSet class and ODBC connections - Too many connections
7. SQL65 Performance Monitor Problem...help!
8. Benchmark for ODBC connection and interactive connection
9. ODBC connection to DB2 on AS/400 and performance with protocols / port / connection
10. Repost - ODBC connection deadly slow odbc only on server, over LAN it's fine
11. ODBC-connection to BASIS ODBC Driver
12. ODBC Error 126 on Testing Filemaker ODBC Connection